Night Shift (Overtime Edition)
Welcome to the Night Shift. Keep yourself and the establishment safe from wandering souls in the dark. Flash the lights if you see someone approach to scare them away. Close the doors if that doesn't work. The wiring for the office is of very poor standards, so you can only have one device active at a time. A game based off of Scott Cawthon's 'Five Nights at Freddy's' with the intent of capturing the late 80's early 90's feel.
WASD to control the joystick
N to start the game [Green]
(A or D) + J to flash a light (hold) [Yellow]
(A or D) + K to close a door (hold) [Orange]
Alt+Enter to go full-screen
- Assets and Design - Beverage (D7)
- Programming - Myspr (Mystery Programmer)
- Les Toreador's 8bit - by Georges Bizet
- The Nightshift - by Symmetry
- Five Nights at Freddy's - by Scott Cawthon
Thanks for playing!